With the holiday season over, many of us may be breathing a sigh of relief because it’s finally time to get back into a routine. Whether you traveled for the holidays, hosted more parties for friends and family over the season or you’ve made it your New Year’s resolution to keep a more organized house, now is the perfect time to declutter your home in ways that will last. FFO Home’s great inventory and even better prices can help you organize your home in new and creative ways that will help to hide everyday clutter and leave you feeling refreshed as we continue into the new year.
1) Ottomans for Storage: Most living rooms have accessories, such as extra blankets, pillows or pillow cases, that make sense to keep nearby but sometimes cause the room to look more cluttered. Our Harlow Ash Oversized Ottoman is a versatile and stylish addition to your living room that also provides ample amount of storage. This ottoman provides the perfect solution to too much clutter and works great with our Harlow Ash sofa line or as a neutral colored addition to your existing furniture for only $244.
2) Versatile coffee tables: Coffee tables can be great for displaying your favorite items including candle centerpieces, plants or coffee table books but the top surface can quickly feel disorganized housing more than a few items. A great alternative options is a peice like our Rectangular Cocktail Table that features a shelf underneath, designed for added storage and hiding excessive items away on the bottom of the table. Better yet, this coffee table is a charming farmhouse style with clean lines and tapered leg design that will certainly freshen up your living space. Another option for added living room stoarge is a Lift-Top Cocktail Table. These functional tables feature shelves underneath that are completely hidden when the lift-top is brought down to reveal a sleek, standard top. If you have plenty of space to put furniture but always seem to have little things accumulate on one table, making the space look cluttered, check out our 3 Pack Occasional Table Set for a uniform way to add more surface area to your living room for less thana you'd pay for one table anywhere else!
3) TV consoles to de-clutter: Getting rid of untidy areas is all about maximizing the pieces in your living room that have built in and/or hidden storage in them, so you can never have too many storage spaces! This Entertainment Console with Glass Doors is perfect for tidying up your media area with ribbed sliding glass doors that can hide away some things you want to be hidden and an open shelf to display your favorite items! Bring this great space saving piece into your home for only $175!
4) Kids Room Space Savers: There may not be a messier room in your house than the kids room, and while decluttering it can seem difficult, FFO Home has great space saving and storage options that will make it easier than expected! Our United Furniture Twin Captains Bed with Storage and Trundle offers the best of both worlds by providing both built-in storage to tuck away clothes or toys, and the space-saving trundle bed. This raised bed constructed from real wood, featuring a gorgeous merlot finish will be loved my kids and parents alike! Another great space saver is our Twin Over Full Bunk Bed, with a full bed on the bottom that optimizes storage options underneath the beds and of course, saves room space with a twin bed stacked on top. Add this to your kids room today for only $298!
5) Importance of bedroom organization: Studies show that a tidy bedroom helps improve sleep, so your bedroom should be the least cluttered room in your home. At the end of the day, you should look forward to settling down in your bedroom, not stressed to do so because of the clutter. The New Year is a great time to invest in a great new bedroom set in order to get a fresh start, and with FFO Home it doesn’t need to be a big investment. Our Tabasco Five Piece Queen Bedroom Set not only comes with a dresser, the footboard comes with drawer space for added, hidden storage space. If you’re happy with your current bedroom set and instead just can’t ever seem to keep clothes off of your floor or simply feel like you have too many, take a look at FFO Home’s selection of bedroom chests and drawers at up to 50% less than the price anywhere else.