We've missed you!
We are excited to announce that we have reopened our stores.
Your Safety & Comfort Is Our Priority
At FFO Home, our customers are family and we want you to feel comfortable shopping with us. Your health and safety are our top priority. All of our decisions are made to protect the safety of our customers and team members and we are committed to doing our best to serve you while keeping everyone safe.
- We are open online 24/7.
- Select stores are open with new safety procedures in place.
- Local delivery service is available in select areas with new safety procedures in place.
We greatly appreciate your loyalty and continued support of FFO Home.
Store & Shopping FAQ:
Which stores are open?
To view which store is open near you, please visit our Store Locator.
Have your store hours changed?
Yes; for the stores noted above, our store hours are 12pm - 7pm Wednesday -Saturday and 12pm - 5pm Sunday.*
*Batesville, AR is open from 10am - 6pm Wednesday - Saturday and 12pm - 5pm Sunday.
What are your current buying options for in-store and online?
It's never been easier to shop with us:
- Shop in-store: Visit us from 12pm - 7pm Wednesday - Saturday and 12pm - 5pm Sunday.*
- Shop online: Buy online and pick up curbside or have it delivered.
- Shop virtually: Schedule an appointment with an associate to shop virtually and browse our showroom from the comfort of your home.
What are your store safety procedures?
We are committed to providing a safe shopping environment for our customers.
- Our employees are required to wear face masks at all times.
- We're wiping down all tags, surfaces and high-traffic areas.
- We require our employees to wash and sanitize their hands regularly.
- We're practicing social distancing and asking our customers to do the same.
Thank you for your understanding. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you feel more comfortable while you shop.
How do I find out if you're delivering in my area?
We offer local delivery within 50 miles of an open store. If delivery is available and all of your items are in-stock, a team member will assist you to schedule a delivery time works for you.
What safety procedures are you putting in place for in-home delivery?
We're making local delivery safer for you and our team. No-contact delivery is available upon request.
Team & Safety FAQ
What are you doing to protect your team members?
We temporarily closed all stores in March and April to protect the health of our staff members and help slow the spread of COVID-19. We're following CDC guidelines to keep our warehouse and store teams safe as we're reopening. These guidelines include wearing masks, socially distancing, sanitization and other precautions. We're asking our customers to join us in these precautions as they interact with our teams. FFO Home has always supported team members in caring for themselves and their families and the same is true now.